|There are many Computer users Chrome as their primary web browser. So, many users reported that there had been times when this application had failed to play audio. This issue can be frustrating, just when we notice that all our other applications have sound. The simplest way to solve no sound in Chrome is to restart the web browser along with the entire Windows 10 Computer. So, that fixes do not always good results. We do not the panic solution is very simple. If we want to learn how to solve “sound not working on chrome”. We have put side by side different ways to resolve our audio problems. Therefore, we should try them and test which matches for you.
1. Check Volume Levels
• While checking the volume levels on our computer or Mac might sound like an obvious answer, it is not always straightforward. In particular, Windows PCs allow us to reduce the volume of audio in certain apps, which isn’t always apparent from the sound icon on your taskbar.
• If Chrome’s volume is muted, we won’t hear any sound, so it’s important to check this before us rule it out as a potential issue.
• To do this on Windows, right-click the sound system tray icon in the bottom-right corner, then select the Open Volume mixer option.
• List of available volume sliders will appear—check that Google Chrome’s slider is at 100% by moving the slider to the top of the bar.
• Mac users, system volume applies to all running apps. To access the volume controls, select the notifications icon on the menu bar. From the drop-down menu, move the Sound slider to 100% by moving it all the way to the right.
2. Check “sound not working on google chrome” Settings
• The Google Chrome settings menu includes options to block or allow audio output from certain sites, or disable sound output completely.
• We will need to access the Chrome settings menu. In Chrome, select the three-dot menu icon in the top-left, then select Settings from the options menu.
• In t