|Lenovo camera is not working in window 10 is the unknown problem occurs on a few laptop where the webcam does not work. The webcam automatic does not find out by Windows or there is a clear glitch with the device driver. The driver of laptop is unable to utilize the webcam. The main reason is in our laptop is installed wrong drive that is no supported our system. So first we check our driver and updated the new. We should remove the webcam driver and windows update automatically then we can use the laptop camera. The problem showing stems from a problem with a setting in a few Lenovo laptops that disqualify the webcam for the privacy of the laptop customer.
Fix “Lenovo webcam not working” in windows 10
• Click on the Windows key to open the start menu in windows 10.
• Select Device Manager and choose the first result from the file.
• If everything goes well, the Windows Device Manager should open.
• If not, then try to following approach instead: Use Windows-R to open the run box on the system. Type devmgmt.msc and click on enter.
• Imaging Devices and their Integrated Camera.
• Right-click on Integrated Camera and select uninstall from the context menu.
• Select to delete the driver software in confirm the prompt that appears. And press OK
• Restart the laptop and try to open the webcam (maybe in Skype or other software).
• If you have done all the steps properly then we can easily resolve this issue without any help from a tech expert.
If you have any query in “Lenovo webcam not working”. So please contact our customer support number. Our experts guide you 24*7 for the services.