|Avast is the best antivirus shield of our computer system to remove viruses, malware & spyware. Avast Pro Antivirus software is a paid security program that provides a robust shield to our computer. Avast antivirus program has a new feature where they automatically prevent pop-ups or display messages that are harmful to the system. Avast installation may have gone corrupt due to many different things. Avast has provided several things. It already we can do to resolve the problem such as repairing it or performing a clean install. Avast Antivirus software is that it performs such a thorough scan that it can detect certain malicious programs or applications that may be overlooked by other antivirus software. Renew antivirus software then the computer will be open for viruses or online hackers. When they open avast antivirus, an error message will appear like Avast antivirus not open. When your Avast not opens, then two buttons will appear on the screen, First claiming that Exit avast and second Button for Restart Avast services.
Fix “avast won't start”
• Primarily, before actually re-installing the Avast software, it’s necessary to make some essential changes to the Windows Services settings
• Before re-installing the avast software it is necessary changes to the windows service settings.
• Go to ‘Run’ from your computer’s start menu.
• Type in the ‘services.msc’ and initiate the action by pressing the Enter key.
• The dialogue box that opens as a result, click on and open the ‘Remote Desktop Services’ dialogue box.
• Once it opens, click on the dropdown for the Startup Type and set it too ‘Automatic’. Check and ensure that the ‘Service Status’ of the program is set to ‘Running’. In order to make it ‘Running’, click on the ‘Start’ option.
• Click on Apply and then on OK.
• Restart the system after successfully completing the process.
If you have any query in “avast not working after update”. S